You are here : Home > Examination News
|• EXAMINATION NEWS|
· 80% attendance is required to take the final examination.
· The students should be in time for the class. However in extreme emergencies can join the class within 10 minutes of the start of the class.
· The students must sign both columns of the attendance sheet, missing of any one column will be counted as full absence.
· The signature on the attendance should be the same as on the registration application form.
· Proxy is taken very seriously. The student will be issued a letter for whom the proxy has been signed. Repetition of proxy can lead to withdrawal of registration. If it is found, who has signed the proxy, this student will immediately be withdraw from the university.
· Change in class timing will be placed on web site. It will not be communicated through telephone call/sms.
· Student must see web site at 09:00 pm daily for any change.
· As per university policy no leave is allowed, the students can work within 80% attendance.
· In case of extreme compassionate cases like Haj, Hospital admission and death of a blood relation, the leave will be considered.
· Application for leave must be submitted to the exam department within 7 days of the occurrence. The applications will be replied within 24 hours and the reply can be viewed on the computer placed on the exam counter.
· The students can apply for an ‘I’ (incomplete) grade within 3 days of the examination of the respective paper.
· To apply for an “I” grade 80% attendance is a must.
· “I” grade application must accompany the original Clarence slip and the documentary evidence because of which the student could not appear in the final exam.
· “I” grade is offered only for the final exam. There is no “I” grade for midterm examination.
· It is the responsibility of the student to make arrangement for appearing in the “I” grade examination; otherwise “I” grade will automatically become an ‘F’ grade.
· “I” grade can’t be changed through “credit by examination”.
· Only one extension can be given for the “I” grade.
“I” grade fee for a paper is Rs.3000/-
· ‘I’ grade examination will be held in the 8th week of the next semester.
The course is divided in three segments.
- Assignments/Quizzes/Report/Class participation
- Final examination
· Entry to the examination hall will not be allowed after 30 minutes of the starts of examination.
· Midterm examination is of 2 hours and is held in 7th week of the semester.
· Final examination is of 3 hours duration.
· Assignment/Quizzes/Report, marks are submitted by the teacher before the final examination.
· Re-Checking of Midterm papers & assignment, Quizzes is not allowed.
· Re-Checking application for final examination paper is allowed.
· Re-Checking of final exam paper must reach the examination department with 3 days of the declaration of the respective paper. Re-checking can be submitted through E-mail also.
· Re-Checking fee is Rs.1000 for each paper.
· Use of unfair means in the examination is taken very seriously.
· If use of unfair means/misconduct occurs during midterm exam, the paper will be cancelled and the student will fail course.
· If use of unfair means/mis conduct occurs during the final examination, the work of whole semester will be cancelled and ‘F’ fail grade will be given to the student in all registered course.
· During Re-checking, the marks may increase /decrease.
SPRING 2012 SEMESTER
I-Grade applications of the following students have been approved for Spring 2012 semester. The fee for I-Grade is Rs. 3000/- per course. The last date for payment of I-Grade fee is August 11, 2012. Please ensure to make payment of I-Grade fee by the above date positively as no relaxation will be given in this regard. The I-Grade timetable will be posted shortly:
LT. COL (R) MANZOOR AHMED
© 1997 - 2008 Greenwich University, All rights reserved.
Site designed & managed by: Greenwich - IT Department